Beauty & The Geek – Katie & Chris
Welcome to our wedding website! Hopefully you're visiting this site due to having received your invitation!
Whilst your here don't forget, if you’d like to RSVP you can do – Katie’s - and Chris' - sanity will be saved if you can confirm your attendance by 31st July at the latest!
We'll be adding more to the site over the coming few days and weeks, as well as making fixes and alterations, so please remember to keep dropping by. Katie will be sharing little snippets right upto the big day, as well some of the photos from our pre-wedding photoshoot! The blog is now running
Katie & Chris x
The Wedding Party
Photos & Blog
Katie will be adding new updates to the little blog we've got setu, so feel free to have a look
Directions M55 -St. Chads Church - Poulton le Fylde
- Leave the M55 at junction 3, than at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A585. Signposted Fleetwood.
- At traffic lights turn left onto the A585.
- Signposted Fleetwood, Blackpool A585.
- Keep in left hand lane at traffice lights bear left onto A586 Signposted Blackpool.
- At traffic signals turn right onto the A588. Signposted Poulton.
- Turn right onto Station Road A588.
- Turn left onto Vicarage Road.
- Arrive at St. Chads Church.
Directions St. Chads Church - Bartle Hall Country Hotel
- Starting from Vicarage Rd
- Head east on Vicarage Rd toward Station Rd/A588
- Turn left onto Station Rd/A588
- Turn right onto Breck Rd/A588
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Breck Rd/A585
- Continue to follow A585
- Turn right onto Fleetwood Rd/A585
- Turn left onto B5269
- Take the 1st left to stay on B5269
- Turn left onto High St/B5269
- Continue to follow B5269
- Turn right to stay on B5269
- Turn right onto Preston Rd/B5269
- Turn right onto Catforth Rd
- Continue onto Rosemary Ln
- Turn left onto Lea Ln
- Arriving at Lea Ln
- Total: 12.7 mi - about 24 mins
- View on Google Maps
Directions From M6 J31
Exit the M6 at Junction 31, Preston South. Turn onto the A59 towards Preston. Follow the A59 up Brockholes Brow hill and turn right at the mini roundabout onto the A583 Blackpool Road (at the Hesketh Arms Pub). Follow this road along past the Deepdale Retail Park on the right, Moor Park on the left, across the A6, pass Haslam Park on the right, Ashton Park on the left, and through 12 sets of traffic lights in total. At the next set of lights, with Lea Police Station and National Car Hire on the left, turn right into Lea Road. Follow this road along past the Cotty Brook Pub on the right, turn left at the round about, past Lea Primary School on the left, keep right at the Saddle Pub and pass the Sitting Goose Pub on the right. Bartle Hall Hotel is just after on the right hand side.
Directions From M6 J32
Exit the M6 at Junction 32, Preston North. Turn onto the A6 Southbound towards Preston, then take the immediate left, sign posted for Ingol and Cottam. Turn left at the round-about onto Tom Benson Way, then right at the next, still following the signs for Cottam. Follow this road along, passing a church on the left, cross a railway bridge, and pass Preston Grasshoppers Rugby Club on the right. Keep following the road to a round-about and take the last exit, still sign posted for Cottam. Take the first left onto Hyles Lane. Follow this road straight along past a post office and church to the end. Turn right, pass the Saddle Pub on the right, pass the Sitting Goose Pub on the right, and Bartle Hall is just after, again on the right hand side.
Unfortunately there are no longer any rooms left at Bartle Hall.
However if you wish to book a hotel, there are plenty to choose from close by:
Crow Tree Villa B&B
- Crow Tree Villa, Bartle Lane, Lower Bartle, Preston, Lancashire. PR4 0RU
- (01772) 690101
- GOOGLE MAP
Premier Inn (Lea Gate/Preston West)
- NEED ADDRESS
- (08701) 977214
- GOOGLE MAP
- Garstang Road, Preston, PR3 5JE
- (01772) 861800
- GOOGLE MAP
The Park Hotel
- The Park Hotel, 209 Tulketh Road, Ashton on Ribble, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 1ES
- (01772) 726250
- GOOGLE MAP
Get in contact
Please feel free to RSVP, or simply send a personal message to Katie & Chris using the form below. Also, please don't forget to include your 3 favourite tracks!
Items marked * are required to enable Katie & Chris who you are!